- First aid
- Tracing Service
- Voluntary blood donation
- Health Protection
- Disaster Preparedness and Response
- Water Life Saving Service
- Asylum and Migration
- Community Programmes
- International Cooperation
- International Humanitarian Law
- Public Relations
- Projects and Programmes
- Joint CRC actions
Emergency appeal for flood affected areas in Croatia
On 1 July 43.008,45 kuna were collected on the bank account for the people affected by floods in the Republic of Croatia.
On the donation telephone 4.156,25 kuna were collected for the same period.
Croatian Red Cross launched emergency appeal for flood affected areas in the Republic of Croatia.
You can donate from abroad by:
making a cash transfer to the bank account
- IBAN: HR 6923400091511555516 ref. nr. 08 (multi-currency account SWIFT: PBZGHR2X) - account at Privredna banka Zagreb, Address: Radnicka cesta 50, Zagreb
- IBAN: HR7023900011500085181 ref. nr. 08 (multi-currency account SWIFT: HPBZHR2X) - account at Hrvatska postanska banka, Address: Jurisiceva 4, Zagreb
- IBAN: HR5123600001501495626 ref. nr. 08 (multi-currency account SWIFT: ZABAHR2X) - account at Zagrebacka banka, Address: Paromlinska 2, Zagreb
- making an on-line donation
We thank all on their donation!
For all those who are trying to reach their family members in the flooded areas and need assistance with this, the Tracing Service of the Croatian Red Cross can be reached at telephone number +385 1 4655 814 fax: +385 1 4655 465 or e-mail: email@example.com